“Transforming our business and the impacted environment through an organizational design that increasingly promotes the creative and scope economy considering the tripod of radical innovation, agility and customization as our DNA.”
“To be increasingly present in the daily lives of people and companies, transforming innovation and creativity into high value-added solutions.”
“Being a company focused on the collective potential and intellectual capital of each individual, producing creative and different goods and services, with a view to generating value for our stakeholders. Through – knowledge-based, tangible and intangible, artistic or intellectual – activities, we aim to promote sustainable growth by adopting disruptive business and management models.”
Innovation – Deployment / Passion – High Performance / Cohesion – Focus / Sustainability – Resilience
Mazzaferro Medical, a MZF4 Business Unit, a company of the Mazzaferro Group, guides its decisions, activities and processes to ensure:
• Results that ensure the safety and performance of its products and services.
• Compliance with the requirements of its customers, its products, regulatory requirements and other applicable requirements.
• Maintenance of the effectiveness of the Medical Quality Management System.
• Achievement and critical analysis of quality objectives.
Environmental and Operational Health and Safety Policy
MZF4, a company of the Mazzaferro Group, declares its commitment to preserving the environment and providing safe and healthy working conditions to prevent injuries and work-related health problems, acting responsibly with workers, the community and other stakeholders.
In order to achieve this objective, the company promotes:
• Elimination or reduction of environmental aspects and impacts arising from its activities, products and services, thus protecting the environment, preventing pollution and making sustainable use of resources.
• Elimination of hazards and reduction of OHS – Occupational Health and Safety risks arising from its processes and activities, with the commitment to allow and encourage consultation and participation of workers and their representatives.
• Compliance with legal and other requirements.
• Commitment to the continuous improvement of environmental management and OHS, with a view to increasing environmental performance and the satisfaction and well-being of workers.